This is what we’ll ask of you:
- As a Fault engineer, you will be responsible, together with your colleagues, for repairing and eliminating all faults, as well as all machine maintenance. This is a very challenging and independent position that involves a lot of responsibility. Together with your team, you are always on standby.
- Performing preventive and corrective maintenance on installations and production lines;
- Troubleshooting and repairs so that production can resume safely and quickly;
- Thinking along and participating in the continuous improvement of production processes;
- Ensuring correct administration: including maintenance management system and fault recording;
- Working according to the applicable procedures of the quality system.
This is you:
- You have completed a technical education (e.g. mechanical, electrical or mechatronics engineering);
- You have a hands-on mentality, you are motivated and sociable;
- Experience in the "food/dairy industry" is a definite plus;
- You enjoy working 2 shifts (6 am/2:30 pm - 2:30 pm/11 pm). You are willing to carry out occasional breakdowns or maintenance on Saturdays and/or evenings;
- You speak Dutch and preferably English. German and/or Polish is a plus;
- Experience with welding (TIG welding) or certification is a plus
This is what we offer:
Within an incredibly fast-growing and dynamic organization, we offer, in addition to a 4-week salary, a travel allowance, a shift allowance of 15% and no less than 38 days off per year.
- 25 vacation days and 13 ADV days on an annual basis with a 40-hour working week;
- To stimulate personal development we offer many opportunities to follow courses / training;
- The best staff parties in Weert, we never forget your birthday, a visit from Santa Claus and we are there for our people;
- A salary between € 3,200.00 and € 3,850.00 gross per month (based on full-time and incl. shift allowance).
Wulms Egg Group
Wulms Egg Group is an independent family-owned company that specialises in the production and sales of various high-quality egg products for the global industrial and professional food industry. Wulms Egg Group has been a household name since 1884. Wulms Egg Group consists of two production facilities: liquid egg production (Wulro) and powder egg production (DEPS).
A good chance you've come across our egg products (unknowingly) on a regular basis. For instance, think of industrial bakeries, distilleries, potato processing plants, the meat industry, ice cream industry and producers of salads, dressings and sauces.
For questions about us or the vacancy, please contact: Ian Baetsen per tel.: +31 (0) 6 22 87 91 00 00 or by email: email@example.com
If you are interested in working for a progressive and innovative manufacturer of high-quality egg products please respond now and send your CV + cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below.